Re: Dockstar boots - was Re: Dockstar question

> The Dockstar runs indefinitely (well, for an hour now) with a kernel from a
> -current tree from 10-June-2011.

Yes, I can confirm it. Generally speaking, it runs fine with the builds <=
11-June-2011
I didn't try later ones, but I trust the reports I've found here.

I don't see problems with rsync or so, but I've noticed that using csup for
pkgsrc update works but the process never ends. After finishing its work, it
just stays in a "parked" state indefinitely.

I will investigate on it, meanwhile I will use good old cvs :)

Stefano