Re: TS7200_INSTALL kernel problem solved - kernel too big!

>I have tried stripping just about everything out of the kernel
>configuration file and rebuilt but still to no avail. I will send you
>my config file a bit later. If you want to have a go we can compare

Huh.  Well ... from what I remember, it was only a little bit over the size
limit (well, that was the 4.0.1 kernel; the -current kernel got fatter).
It was pretty easy to remove enough stuff to make it work.  Let me know
what your config file is, and I'll try building with it.