Re: TS7200_INSTALL kernel problem solved - kernel too big!

I have been lurking here hoping that you blokes would be able to find
a fix for this problem but things seem to have gone quiet again. I can
run 3.1.1 fine on my TS-7200 but 4.0.1 is failing with the same error
previously discussed here, i.e. dropping to the debugger. I have also
tried CURRENT but am getting the same problem. I am more a user than
an operating system hacker so I really wish you good luck with fixing
this problem as I am very keen to see NetBSD supported on the TS-7200
again.

Thanks.

Patrick Collins

--