Re: How to install NetBSD on NSLU2 (evbarm)?

Is there any progress ongoing w/r/t to the flash bootloader for the
NSLU2? I installed -current a few days ago and it's working quite well.
In fact, I think it's running better than Linux does. It'd be great to
have it load from flash (though the TFTP procedure isn't that bad, and
once it's installed on a local disk I suppose you wouldn't need the
serial console either...)

Thanks.

-Claudio