Re: amiga pcmcia wifi cards

Hi,

On Wed, 3 Nov 2021, Roc Vallès wrote:

> On my end, blizkick cardreset module has been good to me.
>
> I haven't had pcmcia pains since, and it's been a good decade.

I assume you're talking about this thing:
http://aminet.net/package/util/boot/BK_ResetCard

This is from the same author as the separate small CardReset app I linked.
Granted, I haven't tried the BlizKick module, but with CardReset, I had
some issues with WiFi cards specifically. Usually it works well with wired
ethernet cards, but it couldn't reset _my_ WiFi cards properly.

The same cards have been perfect with the hardware hack. Anyway, I'll test
the BK module later to see if that changes anything compared to the
regular CardReset thing. Could be, especially the cold boot variant.

Charlie