Re: amiga pcmcia wifi cards

On Sat, 30 Oct 2021 at 22:34, Carlos Milán Figueredo
<cmilanf%hispamsx.org@localhost> wrote:

> [...]

IIRC the Amiga has standard PCMCIA II slot, so any 5v cards should
work, providing there is driver support, so theoretically even
PCMCIA->USB cards could work (though again, needs to be 5v PCMCIA, so
no PC-CARD cards, and driver have support).

I could very well be unaware of some other limitations - so please
correct me if anyone knows better!

David