Re: Panics going multiuser with NetBSD 8, 9, current

Curiouser and  curiouser...!

More random thoughts
- What happens if you chroot into a small tmpfs with some binaries

I can't say for a while, until I get the A4000 set back up with another CPU card.

The binaries in the installation miniroot are fine, but I'll test tmpfs, both with miniroot binaries (expect it to be fine) and with regular ones (expect a panic).

- Does the same kernel without a34kbbc0 work fine on the A3000

I'll give that a try.

- Does current panic the same

Yep.

At least one goal is almost accomplished - having another happy, fast '060 machine for bulk pkgsrc building ;)

Thanks,
John