Re: A1200 PCMCIA problem

Frank Wille wrote:
> > With that one network card, yes. The other one worked better than
> > before.
>
> The one which worked better is certainly the DFE-670TXD, which I got as well?
> It would be good when we could test some more PCMCIA cards.

Right.

> > Tried already with some bigger delays, to no effect. I'll do some
> > more experiments still.

I find that it works reliably with a generous 100ms delay inserted
after your new reset code. Both cards are detected on cold and warm
boots.

100ms is playing it safe. Based on quick testing 10-20 ms might be
enough, but seems to depend on the card.

I hope this still works with your hardware with this change.

--jukka