A1200 PCMCIA problem

Hi,

Seems like some recent changes have broken PCMCIA on A1200 a bit on both current and netbsd-7.

My A1200 does not recognize a PCMCIA ethernet card (with ne driver) anymore at reboot.
Now there is always an error:
pcmcia0: card appears to have bogus CIS

It starts to work if the card is removed and then reinserted while the system is up.

I tested with a few different source versions and apparently the problem was introduced with gayle_pcmcia.c 1.30. Reverting to previous version makes it work again.

Any ideas?

--jukka