Re: NetBSD 6.1.2 install report (A1200, Bliz 1230mkIV)

I'm going to sleep, leaving the 68030 having fun unpacking pkgsrc
current tarball (It's been at it for hours).

Mostly as checklist from when I'm up again:

> Please provide the stack trace. You can get it by typing “bt” at the debugger
> prompt.

It dumps and reboots... I will give it a try with a kernel built by me
from current sources, then use gdb with my .gdb file.

>>> Ok. I’m interested in any problems with that.
>>
>> For some reason, the clock went a year away (2013 vs 2012) at some
>> point (install or one of the first two boots), while keeping time
>> correct (wtf?).
>>
>> I made sure clock was correct in AmigaOS, setclock saved, setclock
>> loaded, checked time again, then booted GENERIC and it seems to be
>> fine... no clue how that happened. Might be a PEBCAK on my end but
>> I'll keep an eye out for it happening again.
>
> I suspect there’s some problem with the msm6242b_settime_ymdhms() function in
> src/sys/dev/ic/msm6242b.c, but now I don’t have a way to test it.

I'll add some debug prints before building that kernel and look into it.