Re: 2.0_Beta: segfaults in vfprintf_unlocked / nbmake loses in realloc

In article <20040830145843.GA6645%serpens.de@localhost>,
        "S.P.Zeidler" <spz%serpens.de@localhost> writes:
> since I upgraded serpens to 2.0_Beta I have problems with programs
> occasionally segfaulting in vfprintf_unlocked, eg innd:

How old are the libraries on your system? Various "libpthread" bug fixes
have been pulled up into the 2.0 branch it the last few weeks. You
could try rebuilding "src/lib/libpthread" (which shouldn't take too long
even on an amiga) and restart "innd" afterwards.

        Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                                  http://scheler.de/~matthias/