it's better :-) was: Re: 2.0_Beta: segfaults in vfprintf_unlocked / nbmake loses in realloc

Hi,

I wrote:

>since I upgraded serpens to 2.0_Beta I have problems with programs
>occasionally segfaulting in vfprintf_unlocked, eg innd:

It finished a build off sources of a cvs update on the 28th Aug this
morning, and it looks as if the problem is gone. At least a top has been
running 40min now and has not segfaulted. BTW: libpthread couldn't have
been the culprit as neither top nor vmstat nor innd use it.
I would assume the problem was a wacky libc; since I didn't boot a new
kernel it couldn't be in the 68060 emulation part.

I'm going to run another build as a stability test, and I sure hope it'll
pass that now. :-)

kind regards,
        spz
--