Re: ld.so: undefined symbol [was: Re: ImageMagick Error] (fwd)

In article
<Pine.NEB.4.33.0408261119430.12469-100000%agnus.datazap.net@localhost>,
        "admin%datazap.net@localhost" <admin%datazap.net@localhost> writes:
> Only now it gives me a different error:
>
> /usr/libexec/ld.so: Undefined symbol "_BZ2_bzCompressEnd" in
> convert:/usr/local/lib/libMagick.so.5.28

I guess the problem is that NetBSD-amiga 1.5 uses a.out binaries which
have a different shared library handling especially not supporting
library dependencies. In NetBSD 1.6 all platforms (except the unsupported
pc532) use ELF binaries. So a.out support has probably not been tested
for an extended period of time.

        Kind regard

--
Matthias Scheler                                  http://scheler.de/~matthias/