Re: u3g for XEN3_DOM0 ?

As of now there still seem issues with XEN3_DOM0 and MSIX.
When hitting that issue NO_PCI_MSI_MSIX was introduced.
PR kern/55667 (regression: XEN3_DOM0 fails to boot on) was created.
Later on on a different machine the MSIX issues seem to come up again
see PR kern/56291 (XEN3_DOM0 nvme abysmal performance - very slow boot)

So far I have not seen updated to those PRs so I did not retest after 9.99.84.

The wm network interface issue may also be linked the the MSIX issue
suspected in the above PRs.

Frank