Re: pkgsrc-wip/sndio adopting request

I don't have any problem with sndio being imported into
the main pkgsrc branch (assuming the package is high
quality), but I am cautious of it being used as a default.

Just like I hope that no new packages are being imported
using alsa/pulseaudio on NetBSD due to lack of other options,
I would hope that no new packages are being imported
that use sndio by default on NetBSD.  I'd rather get
an email asking if I can write some code.