pkgsrc-wip/sndio adopting request

Hi!
I would like to update the sndio package in pkgsrc-wip, and take
maintenance. Sndio doesn’t have a maintainer (pkgsrc-users), the last
changes committed 2 years ago.

I found two packages in the pkgsrc-wip, what depend on sndio:
1) baresip, what uses sndio as a not suggested option, no maintainer
(pkgsrc-users), the last changes committed 2 years ago
2) lebiniou, maintainer is @oliver, the last changes committed 2 years ago

If there is no objection, I will push the changes after a week to pkgsrc-wip.

Regards,
kikadf