Re: zellij on NetBSD

On Wednesday, January 24th, 2024 at 1:32 PM, Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> Cool, thanks for the heads up! It's a fun program, maybe even
> useful... I've switched all my remote Linux connections to using it
> but haven't really bothered to compare its resource use in comparison
> to tmux.
>
> I ran the build on wip/zellij - it failed at the same wasmer-vm crate.

Yes, the required definitions that wasmer/lib/vm/src/trap/traphandlers.rs are not found in Rust libc/src/unix/bsd/netbsdlike/netbsd

To get this to build we would need to patch Rust libc (adding those definitions) and patch wasmer/.../traphandlers.rs to add OS support itself.

It seems (list I've sent on a private mail) that those definitions are available in NetBSDs libc.