Re: zellij on NetBSD

Cool, thanks for the heads up! It's a fun program, maybe even
useful... I've switched all my remote Linux connections to using it
but haven't really bothered to compare its resource use in comparison
to tmux.

I ran the build on wip/zellij - it failed at the same wasmer-vm crate.

Another possible interesting package in my view would be wezterm - I
am using it, again, on all my Linux GUI-based systems, as well as
under Windows 10 and 11. It also fails build under NetBSD, so far at
the mac-address crate (this one apparently contains only Windows/Linux
cases, I don't know how they build it under FreeBSD, where it is
available from ports).

--
----