zellij on NetBSD

Hi,

Perhaps this is the wrong list. Anyway, https://zellij.dev/ - is a
tmux-alike on steroids, in case one hasn't heard of it - not that tmux
(in base) is not enough, but still fun to use. Building it fails, so
far as it uses crates.io/region, which has been ported years ago to
FreeBSD, OpenBSD and Illumos, but not to NetBSD. I had a look at the
os-specific code, but rust is still black magic to me... There was
another failure prior to that, also worth mentioning - whereby 'make'
was called with some gmake syntax and one could jump over it by
prepending one's path with /usr/pkg/gnu/bin (yes, I know, sad
thing...).

This was using wip/rust 1.75 on a -current (from yesterday) amd64 host.

Chavdar

--
----