Re: firefox-112

------- Original Message -------
On Monday, June 5th, 2023 at 10:04 AM, Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 05, 2023 at 07:50:35AM +0000, pin wrote:
> > 'Disable WebGL for a while to avoid runtime errors under NetBSD.'
>
> This is not what happened here.

Yeah, I saw your replay to Thomas.

> > Thanks for confirming the fix works.
>
> I'm not convinced it is really fixed, too many not yet analyzed parts
> to it.
>
> Would be good if somebody else who saw it could test (ideally with unchanged
> pkgs).

I'm also still on 112 before David Brownlees change.
Although ryoon@ did mention the problem being present on 113, I won't update until I had the chance to test in 112.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to do this before tomorrow or, being more realistic, on Wed. :(

As already mentioned, sysutils/szyszka suffers from the same bug and is way smaller than firefox.
You would need to build it without the work around introduced by David Brownlee, though.
It takes just under 10min to build, if you have rust installed already.

/Pedro