pending zoneminder update - are there other users?

tl;dr  If you use zoneminder from pkgsrc, let me know -- otherwise I
will assume you do not exist.

I am getting close to updating security/zoneminder to the 1.32 branch,
based on wip/zoneminder.  I then intend to update to the 1.34 branch.
There are some issues, which I'm documenting in the pkgsrc README.
There are a number of aspects, mostly surrounding startup scripts and
pre-generated config, that are a bit awkward, and can be addressed by
manual sysadmin or by considerable effort to improve the package.  I
don't want to put a lot of effort into polishing at least until we are
up to date with respect to upstream.

**My current belief is that only I and my co-maintainer actually use
this from pkgsrc**, so I am heading down the path of adding comments in
files/README.pkgsrc and expecting anyone using it to exercise due care.

I am not willing to do a lot of work for theoretical people that don't
exist, so I plan to move forward, now and with the next update, when I
think it's good enough for the actual people that I know are using this,
and reasonable for a small number of unknown people who carefully read
the documentation.

So, if you are using it, please let me know privately, and test what's
in wip.

Greg