Re: MesaLib vs. libdrm

On Tue, 15 Mar 2022 16:23:51 +0000
Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> Precisely the opposite here - I force-nuked all the packages depending
> on MesaLib and tried to rebuild firefox - it fails because there is
>
> mozilla-common.mk:.include "../../graphics/MesaLib/buildlink3.mk"
>
> so from there it again tries to install x11/libdrm. I don't understand
> why it works for you.

Did you pkg_delete MesaLib itself also and cleaned stale WRKOBJDIRs?
Anything unusual in mk.conf? Some suggested things to check:

Script started on Tue Mar 15 16:29:36 2022
# pwd
/usr/pkgsrc/www/firefox
# make show-var VARNAME=PREFER_PKGSRC

# make show-var VARNAME=PREFER.MesaLib
native
# make show-var VARNAME=BUILTIN_VERSION.Mesa
19.1.17
# make show-var VARNAME=USE_BUILTIN.MesaLib
yes
#

Script done on Tue Mar 15 16:31:49 2022