RE: Perl and Opendmarc issues

Thomas:

Nope Opendmarc...

opendmarc(8)                System Manager's Manual
opendmarc(8)

NAME
       opendmarc - DMARC email policy filter for MTAs

SYNOPSIS
       opendmarc [-A] [-c configfile] [-f] [-l] [-n] [-p socketspec] [-P
       pidfile] [-t file[,file[...]]] [-u userid[:group]] [-v] [-V]

DESCRIPTION
       opendmarc implements the proposed DMARC specification for
       authentication of message and reporting of observed traffic.

       opendmarc uses the milter interface, originally distributed as part
of
       version 8.11 of sendmail(8), to provide a DMARC processing service
for
       mail transiting a milter-aware MTA.

       Most, if not all, of the command line options listed below can also
be
       set using a configuration file.  See the -c option for details.

       opendmarc relies on addition of Authentication-Results fields by
       upsteam filters on trusted hosts to collect input to the DMARC
       algorithm.  It does not itself do DKIM or SPF evaluation.