Re: Perl and Opendmarc issues

On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 15:23:05 -0500
"Richard Sass" <richard.sass%seqent.com@localhost> wrote:

> Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
>
> Also note that the opendmarc binary package appears to be missing
> from the repository

Are you sure your not looking for the opendkim package instead? dmarc
is something you setup in your dns records, not on the mail server. you
setup dmarc after setting up dkim on your mail server and spf on your
dns.

Also note, rspamd can replace opendkim if your already using rspamd.
Less parts to fail always a good thing.