Re: gcc10 with Ada support added to wip

Am Sat, 6 Nov 2021 15:23:28 +0000
schrieb "Chavdar Ivanov" <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost>:
> FYI my cut-down /etc/mk.conf is as follows:
>
> PKGSRC_USE_SSP=NO
> SKIP_LICENSE_CHECK=             yes
> PKGSRC_USE_FORTIFY=NO
> ALLOW_VULNERABLE_PACKAGES=True
> CURSES_DEFAULT=ncursesw
> GO_VERSION_DEFAULT=117
> MKARGON2=       YES
> PKG_OPTIONS.gcc10-aux+= -gcc-c++ -gcc-fortran
> PYTHON_VERSION_DEFAULT=39
>

> --
> ----

Could you go into gcc6-aux, and 'make clean-depends' and uninstall its
dependencies? Basically, do a full clean compilation of gcc6-aux and
reinstall it. Could you try to do the same with gcc10-aux? If you do,
please, make sure you log the full compilation log. You can do that
with "make | tee make-gccX-aux.out". If there are any further issues, I
will need that make log to see what is going on.

I have the feeling that there must be an error/issue in the config that
is getting pulled into the building process. Also, are you using the
normal kernel or KASLR?

Thank you very much for your time and commitment.

Regards,
Fer