Re: ImportError: No module named libvirt

13.09.2021 00:56:16 Mario Marietto <marietto2008%gmail.com@localhost>:
> Hello.
>
> ok. I've renamed the folder called "pkgsrc-wip" in "wip" and I've copied it into /usr/pkg and I've used the paths below inside the Makefile file :

I'm sorry, I made a typo in my last mail, so let me try again.

To use pkgsrc and pkgsrc-wip, it is not necessary to edit any files, especially not Makefiles. The basic steps are:

1. Get main pkgsrc, extract it to /usr/pkgsrc
2. Get pkgsrc-wip, extract it to /usr/pkgsrc/wip

(My typo was that I wrote pkg instead of pkgsrc.)

Now you are ready to go.