Re: To remove or not to remove

I know ham/chirp is going to be stuck on Python 2 for awhile, not only
because of GTK2 but also because of the py-serial module it uses.
Someone reported not being able to install it on Fedora after that
Linux distro got rid of Python 2.7. The response was that it's going to
be a major undertaking to rewrite CHIRP for Python 3.x.  See
https://chirp.danplanet.com/issues/7859

- Dave V.