Re: pkgsrc bootstrap fails on Tribblix

The different is my Tribblix is freshly installed from the latest ISO.

Your observation is not odd my mine: I recall previous version of Tribblix doesn't have this problem, only this latest version.

If you are willing, you could build a fresh Tribblix VM and test with it.

---- On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 03:59:56 +0700 Amitai Schleier <schmonz%schmonz.com@localhost> wrote ----