Re: pkgsrc bootstrap fails on DilOS

Almost forgot, this piece of code is inserted in the SunOS section, like this:

.elif ${OPSYS} == "SunOS"
LOWER_VENDOR?=		sun
LOWER_OPSYS?=		solaris
LOWER_OPSYS_VERSUFFIX=	2.${OS_VERSION:C/5.//}
_UNAME_V!=		${UNAME} -v
.  if !empty(_UNAME_V:Mjoyent_*)
OS_VARIANT=		SmartOS
LOWER_VARIANT_VERSION=	${_UNAME_V:C/joyent_//}
.  elif !empty(_UNAME_V:Momnios-*)
OS_VARIANT=		OmniOS
LOWER_VARIANT_VERSION!=	/usr/bin/awk '{ print $$3; exit 0; }' /etc/release
.  elif exists(/etc/debian_version)
OS_VARIANT=		DilOS
LOWER_VARIANT_VERSION=	${_UNAME_V}
.  else