Re: pkgsrc bootstrap fails on DilOS

* On 2021-01-05 at 20:05 GMT, Hung Nguyen Gia wrote:

> If you are still want to support DilOS, I think you have to actually
> install it to be able to invest further.
>
> Do you need me to send you my DilOS VirtualBox image?

This isn't something I have either time for or interest in, sorry.  It
goes back to my earlier point that we really need people interested in
a platform to make it worthwhile to support it, otherwise it will just
bitrot.

You might find that just installing my illumos packages will mostly
work for some things:

  https://pkgsrc.joyent.com/install-on-illumos/

and then add compat symlinks for anything that has hardcoded a path
that has been changed on DilOS.