Re: Updated openconnect to 8.10 (with patch)

I'm not really clear on the details, but as a meta comment we end up
having to decide things lke

  "package foo needs  to have feature bar, so if the native foo on
  platform X doesn't, we just declare it not ok and don't use it,
  forcing a dependency on pkgsrc"

or

  "package foo has features that some packages need, so they have to
  declare which they need, and this affects builtin detection"

The second way is harder but avoids the dependency more often.

Overall, it seems unfortunate to disable docs everywhere because a
built-in tool on one OS is missing a feature.  Of course, the question
is somewhat if it's buggy to lack the feature, or buggy/unreasonable to
demand it.