Re: Updated openconnect to 8.10 (with patch)

On 2020-05-16 10:57, Louis Guillaume wrote:
Hi,

I've locally updated net/openconnect to 8.10. This was an effort to get it building on MacOS with python37.

Attached is a new PLIST.Darwin to go with the package and a patch for the other stuff.

I tested on NetBSD and MacOS Catalina.

Is there anything else needed to get this committed?

--
Louis
Hello Louis,

Thanks for the contribution.  If you'd like to contribute to pkgsrc in the future and you're familiar with using git, you might consider becoming a pkgsrc-wip committer:

    https://pkgsrc.org/wip/

I've restored the openconnect package in the wip collection (it was there before, but removed) and added your update + a couple of fixes:

1. Removed redundant lines from PLIST.Darwin
2. Updated COMMENT and DESCR to reflect the current capabilities

Generally, new packages or updates like this are added to pkgsrc-wip to make them convenient for others to test and improve.  While in wip, they go through QA to meet standards in the guide (https://www.netbsd.org/docs/pkgsrc/developers-guide.html) and then are imported into pkgsrc-proper.

Cheers,

    JB