Re: Is *anyone* using pkgsrc on IRIX?

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 09:49:43AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
> [Recently a patch to libffi to accomodate IRIX has caused a problem on
> another platform.  In discussing what ought to be done, I asked if
> anyone was using pkgsrc on IRIX, but that thread is not likely to be
> seen by most, so I'm asking here.]

I would extend the question to other platforms without support in
cwrappers and with questionable support for DESTDIR. For example, I
would explicitly drop any pretense that we support SCO. It doesn't
support proper LD_LIBRARY_PATH behavior and that will incur random
breakage with DESTDIR builds.

Joerg