Re: Firefox and the broken about:login, a temporary workaround

On Thu 16 Apr 2020 at 18:06:32 +0200, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
> On 11.04.2020 19:08, Rhialto wrote:
> > When reporting to Mozilla about how about:logins doesn't work ever since
> > they introduced it, I came across the following question from somebody
> > with a very similar problem.
>
> I recently landed into this myself.
>
> I used:
>
> https://github.com/unode/firefox_decrypt

Ah thanks, that worked!
I was looking at using KeepassXC in the future, but last time I looked
it didn't work (it seemed incomplete). I will check again, just in case.

-Olaf.
--
Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- rhialto at falu dot nl
___  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on