Re: Failure to build current pkgsrc - gobject-introspection

On Wed, 8 Apr 2020, Riccardo Mottola wrote:

> glib2 was actually up to date (checked first) ... but this helped

Yes, glib2 may be up to date--even recently rebuilt/replaced but something
upsets it in the manner we've seen and rebuilding it (again) puts things
right.

Even more confusing is that the failure is reported to be in gcc or a
component thereof (cpp) yet rebuilding glib2 fixes it.

|\ / jdbaker[snail]consolidated[flyspeck]net  OpenBSD            FreeBSD