removal proposal: mysql51 and mysql55

We have mysql51 which is ancient (EOL in December 2013) and 5.5 which
went EOL in December of 2018.

My impression is that there  is no good reason for anyone to be using
these, as opposed to using mysql57 (or perhaps mariadb55, which seems
maintained).

So, is there anyone who uses mysql 51 or 55, and who actually intends to
use them?  Or does anyone know of such use?

Barring requests to keep them, I will remove 51 after 1 week and 55
after 2 weeks.

If you want them kept, I would appreciate an explanation of why, in
terms of why you are not using something newer.