Re: Does firefox 71 work stably for anyone on amd64 desktops?

Further re. 3D. Epiphany used to work reasonably well with 3D some
times ago, even after firefox stopped working 3D. Now I am getting:

llvm (version 0x700) found no intrinsic for llvm.x86.sse2.paddus.b,
going to crash...

the trace is long, but ends around the same swrast_dri.so.

Another factoid - glmark2 used to complete to the end under
VirtualBox, now it ends with the same llvm message and core dump.

--
----