Re: devel/git and devel/git-base are confusing

neitzel%hackett.marshlabs.gaertner.de@localhost (Martin Neitzel) writes:

> It all goes to show:  one better learns to check "pkgin pkg-descr"
> and, because DESCR are all too often just copied, "pkgin show-deps".

That is good advice.  However, I am more than happy to fix any DESCR
that isn't good enough, and I have been doing that a fair bit over the
years.  Besides the split package issue, the other thing that should be
in DESCR is when we have multiple versions, to explain which one is
normal, which one is bleeding edge, and which one is old.

Feel free to send complaints about inadequate DESCR here, or to me
personally; I'll escalate to the list if I don't know enough to fix.