Re: devel/git and devel/git-base are confusing

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 10:37:24AM +0200, Hauke Fath wrote:
> > And aren't there examples where foo-base is absent and foo does not
> > contain fluff? Possibly there is foo-fluff?
>
> You tell me.  ;)

I can say w3m and w3m-img, but I'm sure that's not all.

Hard to search than the opposite pattern. I don't think I am too inclined
to search. I don't think the argument needed examples. The argument was
not about precedence, was more about intuitiveness.

Mayuresh