show-depends-options and may be more easter eggs?

1. I recently read about show-depends-options target in one mail thread. I
have been using pkgsrc for about 8 years and somehow never knew such
useful option exists.

While the pkgsrc document says it does not want to document all targets,
this one is worth documenting (and may be there are some more useful ones
missed).

2. I just wish following text was dropped at least when invoking the
recursive option as it clutters the view a lot.

===> Options for pkgtools/cwrappers
This package does not use the options framework.

I still have to save the output in a temp file to view it because of its
length, but even then reducing above would help.

Yes, I can grep it out myself. But just thought of sharing these two
thoughts - 1 cent each!

mayuresh.