Re: Install pkgsrc in jailshell linux (RHEL)

Hi,

Please disregard my previous email.

* Jaromír Dolecek (jaromir.dolecek%gmail.com@localhost) wrote
> It seems you need to add to PATH whatever directory auto-pkgsrc-setup put the tools to.

Both commands were done.

lim@jailtcsh:~/usr% ./auto-pkgsrc-setup
...This fetched and installed pkgsrc. I have done it...

lim@jailtcsh:~~/usr% source /home/lim/usr/pkgsrc/pkg-2017Q3/etc/pkgsrc.csh
...This set environment for building and it was also done...

lim@jailtcsh:~/usr% cd pkgsrc/pkgsrc-2017Q3/mail/mutt/
lim@jailtcsh:~/usr/pkgsrc/pkgsrc-2017Q3/mail/mutt% bmake install clean clean-depends
...I got errors as I described earlier...
see https://pastebin.com/VqcHqGzB ...

I think, it is kinda dependency conflict.
I tried the same pkgsrc-2017Q3 as NetBSD.
But on NetBSD 7.1_STABLE, it works perfectly.

Thanks,

--
Best Regards,

Gua Chung Lim