Install pkgsrc in jailshell linux (RHEL)

Nearly always, says 90% I'm on NetBSD. pkgsrc certainly works fine on NetBSD.
But recently I have a jailshell account on RHEL.
My machine running NetBSD isn't always on.
But the RHEL is always on. (RHEL is remote with static IPv4/6).
So I can always ssh from my mobile devices, anytime and anywhere.
In jailshell, I can use some commands at least gcc and make.
(But unfortunately no gdb, ktruss, ktrace and especially no openssl,
which I consider it very important for me.)
Can I use pkgsrc in jailshell on RHEL? And how?
I've have read this.
http://wiki.netbsd.org/pkgsrc/how_to_use_pkgsrc_on_linux/
But it said openssl is required prior to pkgsrc being installed.

Thanks,

--
Gua Chung Lim

If you desire knowledges, learn one thing everyday.
If you desire wisdom, leave one thing everyday.
-- Lao Tzu