Call for testing: wip/openblas

Anyone interested please test wip/openblas on your favorite platform(s) and feel free to send feedback and/or patches.  In case you're not familiar, openblas is a highly optimized open source BLAS implementation that rivals Intel's MKL.  This is a very important core package for scientific computing.

So far I've only built on CentOS and I'm still hitting a build error on NetBSD 7.

The openblas developers have specifically asked for feedback on Solaris x86_64.  They are also adding mention of pkgsrc to their wiki install instructions.

--
Earth is a beta site.