build failure for net/avahi

With pkgsrc updated to just a couple hours ago, I'm getting the following failure for net/avahi

	checking for GOBJECT... yes
	checking for gobject-introspection... yes
	checking for QT3... no
	configure: error: Package requirements ( qt-mt >= 3.0.0 ) were not met:

	Package 'qt-mt', required by 'virtual:world', not found

	Alternatively, you may set the environment variables QT3_CFLAGS
	and QT3_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
	*** Error code 1

This is with

	The currently selected options are:

        	gtk2 introspection

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:          |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee dot com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd dot org |