Re:firefox52, default package options for NetBSD alsa?

Ok, but if I remember correctly, oss can mix audio from different applications. Well, it has been a long journey in openbsd and linux, but I remember using a midi keyboard in netbsd with fluidsynth while using other applications without problem. Maybe I'm remembering wrong.
It's just my opinion, but seeing alsa in a package's default build option for netbsd made me feel sick. Suddenly I felt chased by systemd and other wanders...