Re: firefox52, default package options for NetBSD alsa?

On Tue, Aug 08, 2017 at 08:13:28PM +0200, trebol wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm about to try to build firefox52 in evbarm after the patches.
> Is there a reason for using alsa and not oss?
> Thanks.

netbsd-7 did not have an alternate audio mixer, so some people wanted
pulseaudio for audio mixing and it was a strange middle ground (I don't
think the audio fallback options works but did not try recently).

I've changed www/firefox to use oss because alsa was causing crashes.