Re: sysutils/xenkernel4[68] build errors on NetBSD 7

coypu%sdf.org@localhost wrote:
=> On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 07:58:52AM -0400, Gary Duzan wrote:
=>> +-OCAMLDESTDIR ?= $(DESTDIR)$(shell $(OCAMLFIND) printconf destdir)
=>> ++OCAMLDESTDIR ?= $(shell $(OCAMLFIND) printconf destdir)
=>
=> I committed most of the changes mentioned but I am not sure what this
=> change fixes

   The ocamlfind was returning a value with DESTDIR already in it, so the
install step was placing the files in a directory with two copies of
DESTDIR prepended, which didn't match the PLIST. Admittedly, this may
behave differently for setups without WRKOBJDIR set; I didn't try that.

   Thanks for following up on these.

                            Gary Duzan