Re: Compiler with PCH support? gcc-aux and gcc5-aux fail to build

I can build gcc-aux fine on a NetBSD/amd64 machine.

I've added --disable-libstdcxx-pch to all gcc versions since gcc49.
Nobody complained about its absence in the lang/gcc48 package yet,
but maybe it should be added to it too.

NetBSD's base GCC is weird. I don't fully understand how it works, but I
do see e.g.src/external/gpl3/gcc/usr.bin/gcc/arch/x86_64/configargs.h
contains "--disable-libstdcxx-pch".

It looks like gcc-aux does its own do-configure stage (overriding
regular configure). For CONFIGURE_ENV to take effect, you need to
explicitly pass it for it to take effect.

It is passing MY_CONFIGURE_ENV, it would be a more minimal change to
pass the argument through it than also pass CONFIGURE_ENV, so you won't
need to figure out why it's choosing to ignore CONFIGURE_ENV (which
might be a platform-specific reason).