Re: Compiler with PCH support? gcc-aux and gcc5-aux fail to build

from coypu%sdf.org@localhost:

> I disabled the configure check (so it doesn't hang) with:
> CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --disable-libstdcxx-pch

> In the gcc packages.

This is worth trying for gcc-aux and gcc5-aux!  I suppose not necessary for amd64?

I tried for gcc-aux by directly editing the Makefile after several unsuccessful attempts via the command line, but got the same error and halt.

Maybe there is a special syntax that I failed to guess?

gcc6-aux is not buildable on NetBSD for a different reason as stated in the Makefile.

Do you do this with all gcc packages, even those without Ada?  gcc-5.4.0 builds without this trick as part of the base system.

Tom