teTeX/texlive and xettex

Hello,

        This is not a formal bug report.  I just redid teTeX from
        scratch with the Apr 2016 pkgsrc.  It worked, but there was not
        enough TeX memory for running xettex/xelatex with a Hebrew
        example file.  I found where the memory configuration is but due
        to the complexity of the arranged files, I don't know how to get
        the srcs in place, modify them, and then build them again.  The
        memory stuff I found in kpathsea/work/..../.  I couldn't get the
        pkgsrc db to be in sync with what I wanted to rebuild.  Thanks
        for any help, this is a new problem for me as of NetBSD-7.0, I
        have an i386 32bit laptop.

        Sincerely,
        John Towler